- Accepts frontal and profile facial poses ranging from -90o to +90o.
- Smart Texturing – lls occluded facets.
- Automatic feature detection for images at any (y) axis pose between -90o and +90o and also pose angles in (x) and (z) axis.
- Integration of up to 5 images per subject.
- 2D comparison by deforming/overlaying images with a transparency layer.
- 3D geometric comparison via the generation of 3D models from 2D images.
- Nominalization of lighting fields to eliminate shadows in source imagery.
- Single-subject mode for generating a 3D model for a single individual.
- SDK and ActiveX Control available to streamline system integration.
- Automatic or manual landmark input. ForensicaGPS is primarily designed to operate as an interactive application with the user carefully placing descriptors on features of the face. However,
- ForensicaGPS can also take advantage of Animetrics’ unparalleled facial analysis to automatically place descriptors to enhance efficiency.
- ForensicaGPS allows the manipulation of models for examination prior to exporting an image sequence or video file.
- From the two subjects, two 3D models or avatars are created which can both be visually and metrically compared to each other.
- Provides a Split Viewport function on the 3D
- Uses a built-in global coordinate system (x,y to x,y,z synchronization) for accurate comparative analysis of facial features such as scars, moles, tattoos and distance measurement between selected facial features.
- Able to map 2D coordinates to 3D coordinates at any angle and compare one image or 3D to another image and 3D.
- ForensicaGPS also allows recording of facial features’ digital metadata.
Multiple Rendering Options:
- Surface Illumination: Adds a lighting effect to the surface of the avatar.
- Wireframe: Shows the underlying wireframe supporting the avatar.
- Mask: Displays only the frontal region, or “mask,” of the face.
- Show Features: Displays all visible features denoted on the avatar as color-coded points.
- Show Entire Head: When more than one view is used, this option becomes activated. It will display a full avatar.
- GalleryGen function: Allows the output of a sequence of images of any pose desired for preparation of artistic materials or scientific testing.
- Model Tuning: Allows the parameterization of model generation based on ethnicity, age, or ethnic group providing optimized and more realistic output.
- AVIGen: Allows the generation of an AVI video sequence of an animated head.
For more information, visit our Contact page.