SketchCop® Solutions offers forensic facial imaging/identification training. We offer both online and onsite options that make our training accessible and easy-to-attend. For a schedule of our upcoming courses, please consult our Upcoming Events Calendar. Agencies who purchase Frontalis® Facial Composite System should schedule forensic facial imaging/identification training as soon as possible to receive the full benefit of our products.
To help increase your success, we recommend that you attend our basic training course: Creating Digital Faces for Law Enforcement. Topics include: the basic use of our software programs, facial anatomy, eyewitness profiles, the interview process, facial composites in the media, Adobe® Photoshop and Corel Painter editing software programs, practical exercises and much, much more. Training materials are provided and a Certificate of Attendance awarded to those who successfully complete the course.
There are many other training options listed below, including our SketchCop® Online Academy. This option allows attendees to purchase training modules designed for new, or continuing education, in forensic art/forensic facial imaging.
CLICK HERE to sign up for our newsletter or to purchase training module(s).
SketchCop® Academy of Forensic Facial Imaging
- Located in Las Vegas, NV
- Close to McCarran International Airport
- Near hotels, dining, and entertainment
SketchCop® Online Academy
- Downloadable, self-paced training
- Digital forensic art training modules
- Traditional forensic art training modules
- Software-driven facial composite training modules
- Monthly student newsletter
- Sign up for monthly newsletter and enroll in courses.
SketchCop® Webinar Training
- Live, instructor-led, webinars
- Saves travel costs
- All training materials provided
Hosting a Class
- Contact us for details.