ForensicaGPS System Requirements Software and Hardware Requirements
- 1.8GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7 (32-bit and 64-bit versions supported)
- 512MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Graphics support for OpenGL 3.0
- 1024×768 display (or larger)
- JPEG or PNG images are supported
- There is no inherent limitation on image resolution. However, ForensicaGPS will not perform resolution enhancement. The quality of the texture maps applied to the model will be consistent with the quality of input images. One megapixel or larger images are recommended.
- ForensicaGPS supports output to JPEG images files and ForensicaGPS supports the generation of AVI video files. Any DirectShow video filters present on the host machine can be used to encode the output video.
- Output Formats: GTI (native format), DXF, IGS, OBJ, PLY, PNT, STL, and VRML