SketchCop® Solutions uses Intermedia® Anymeeting.com to conduct online training courses and webinars. To ensure system compatibility, please review the requirements listed below.
Recommended Requirements – Attendees
- Windows 7 and higher / Mac OSX 10.8 or Linux/Ubuntu*
- Newest version of Mozilla Firefox or Chrome Web Browser
- Broadband internet connection with an Upload and Download speed of 1 Mbps or more
- Latest version of Adobe Flash
- Internet Explorer, Edge and Safari may be used but will require Telephone for Audio in MEETINGS
- Internet Explorer, Edge and Safari may require you to install Flash to see presentations.
- Internet Explorer, Edge and Safari are not supported to promote you to Presenter
NO Download required to join meetings or webinars
*Screen Sharing is not supported on Linux
USB headset, webcam or integrated microphone*
Telephone audio: cell phones, VOIP phone or landline
*Use of a WiFi connection may NOT provide the best audio experience as WiFi may be less stable. We recommend a hardwire connection or that you use telephone for best results on a WiFi connection