Age-progression photos are used by law enforcement, missing persons organizations or grieving family members to update the appearance of missing/deceased persons or fugitives. In select cases, attorneys have begun using age-progressed images as powerful exhibits in wrongful death lawsuits.
By blending traditional illustration techniques with the latest photo editing software tools, SketchCop® Solutions creates powerful images that pay respect to lives lost too soon, while providing hope and comfort to those left behind.
Before requesting our services, please gather & prepare the items listed below:
- A scanned portrait-style photograph of the person – as close as possible to the date of their disappearance/death.
- Scanned photographs of bloodline siblings or parents taken at, or near, the same age as the person when reported missing/deceased.
- Fugitive photos for age progression, or those edited for alternate appearances, require a scanned, or uploaded image of their most recent booking or motor vehicle license photograph. Note: please provide as much known lifestyle or medical information allowed. Such conditions may accelerate the aging process.
- Scanned photographs should be a minimum of 5 x 7 inches in size at 300 dpi resolution.
- SketchCop® Solutions WILL NOT accept original photographs.
- If photos are too large to attach to an E-mail, please consider using a file sharing service.
Note: There is no guarantee the completed image will be an ‘exact likeness‘ of the missing or deceased person. The image should only be considered an “approximation”.
If you need an age-progressed/regressed photograph, or other photo-editing services, please use the request form on the right-side of the screen, or visit our Contact page.