Age-progression photos are used by law enforcement, missing persons organizations or grieving family members to update the appearance of missing/deceased persons or fugitives. In select cases, attorneys have begun using age-progressed images as powerful exhibits in wrongful death lawsuits.
SketchCop® Solutions creates age-progressed images by blending traditional illustration techniques with the latest photo editing software tools.
Before requesting our services, please gather & prepare the items listed below:
- A scanned portrait-style photograph of the person – as close as possible to the date of their disappearance/death.
- Scanned photographs of bloodline siblings or parents taken at, or near, the same age as the person when reported missing/deceased.
- Fugitive photos for age progression, or those edited for alternate appearances, require a scanned, or uploaded image of their most recent booking or motor vehicle license photograph. Note: please provide as much known lifestyle or medical information allowed. Such conditions may accelerate the aging process.
- Scanned photographs should be a minimum of 5 x 7 inches in size at 300 dpi resolution.
- SketchCop® Solutions WILL NOT accept original photographs.
- If photos are too large to attach to an E-mail, please consider using a file sharing service.