All of us enjoy being recognized. It’s the reward for the hard work and the many hours you’ve invested to improve yourself. Not only does it improve your own morale, it also reflects in the positive contribution you’re making to your organization and community.
During my career I have received recognition for my contributions to many difficult cases.
- Nominated for Orange County Sheriff’s Department Medal of Valor
- Official Recognition by United States Congress
- Orange Police Department Medal of Merit
- American Legion Award
Professional networking is also a positive way to foster professional growth and relationships.
I’m currently a member “in good standing” of the following professional organizations:
- International Association for Identification
- California Homicide Investigator’s Association
- California Robbery Investigator’s Association
- California Sexual Assault Investigator’s Association
- International Homicide Investigator’s Association
- British Association for Human Identification