SketchCop® Facial Composite System will easily run on your desktop PC, laptop or Windows O/S mobile computer. The platform you choose depends on how you’ll use the software. Considering the competitive price of our software, why not opt for a desktop license for in-station interviews and a mobile platform license for rapid field deployment? Having two licenses ensures you are well-covered regardless of the situation you’re faced with.
With the advancement of technology, agencies have many affordable options. After reviewing our minimum system requirements you may realize that you already have the necessary computing power to download SketchCop® Facial Composite System. Or, it may be time to upgrade.
Before you choose, please take a moment to review our system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support
- Operating system: Windows 10, Mac and Linux. Requires Java
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: A dedicated graphics card is a “nice to have” but not necessary
- Monitor resolution: 1280 x 800 display
- Hard disk space: less than 1GB (including Java size)
- Internet: required for software activation
Users should also consider the Wacom Digital Pen Tablet and GIMP photo editing software to enhance their user experience.
For more information about SketchCop® Facial Composite System, refer to Frequently Asked Questions.