SketchCop® Solutions uses Click Meeting (Clickmeeting.com) to conduct live webinars, recorded events and case consultations. To ensure system compatibility, please review the recommended system requirements listed below.
Requirements that must be met to participate in online training:
- 2 GHz dual-core processor or better (4-core preferable)
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Operating systems such as Windows 8 (Windows 10 recommended), Mac OS 10.13 (the newest version recommended), Linux, Chrome OS
- As ClickMeeting is a browser-based platform, it is required to use the latest official versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera.
- In order to use the service (including participating in conferences) on certain mobile devices, it may be necessary to download a relevant app in the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store.
- To use the service in the full audio-video range during a conference, it is necessary to have a webcam, microphone, and headset or loudspeaker connected to and recognized by your device, and they should not be simultaneously used by another application.
If you have additional questions, please visit our Contact page and a representative will reply as soon as possible.