SketchCop® Solutions uses GoToMeeting to conduct live training, recorded events and case consultations. To ensure system compatibility, please review the recommended system requirements listed below.
System Requirements for Attendees
Attendees can join a meeting from anywhere, anytime using a compatible computer or mobile device!
Check below for a list of our system requirements or run your system’s compatibility automatically. If you are an organizer, see System Requirements for Organizers.
Note: GoToMeeting sessions cannot be hosted or join in a Citrix-based environment.
Join a GoToMeeting session
- Windows 7 – Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) – macOS Big Sur (11)
- Linux/Ubuntu (Web App only)
- Google Chrome OS (Web App only)
- iOS 11 – iOS 13
- Android OS 5 (Lollipop) – Android 10
Web browser (Applies to Web App only)
- Google Chrome v72 or newer
- Microsoft Edge v77 or newer
- Computer: 1 Mbps or better (broadband recommended) (See How much bandwidth is used during a session)
- Mobile device & Chromebook: 3G or better (WiFi recommended for VoIP audio)
- GoToMeeting app from the Apple Store, Google Play Store, or Windows Store
- 2GB of RAM (minimum), 4GB or more of RAM (recommended)
- Webcam device (if sharing)
- Microphone and speakers (USB headset recommended)**
- iPhone 5 or newer
- iPad 3rd gen or newer
Note: ** Note: Most devices have built-in speakers, but you will get better audio quality while connected via VoIP if you use a headset. You can also use your phone to dial in and connect to audio.